Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Homeland i am back

My my... guess what! I am back to my homeland and it's been hmm... about a month since im back (went to UK first before i came back). Time really flies!

So! This is probably the thousand-th times that i've tried to revive this blog. But it's reaaally tough man.. I totally agree with what you wrote PJ..blogging has become abit of a hassle and I have turned to fb and instgra to do my posting of pics and stuff. But, out of all of them, I'd still prefer a blog to let me reminisce the good old times and record all the boring or exciting bits of my life. 

So! this is my nth attempt and I hope i can sustain! :p

(hmm is it time to change the look of my blog...)

2 comments:

PJ said...

Haha. Welcome back! Lets inspire each other to blog. U kno I have always been a fan of your blog. :)

fe li ci a said...

awwww thaaaanx! haha okie i will try very very hard! haha if not really will forget the details of our lives maaan :D