Sunday, May 28, 2006

days without laptop

oke.. a bit misleading.. i do have my laptop with me.. but.. it screwed up....on me..AT THIS FREAKING TIME when i needed it the most.... why why oh why...

basically there's something wrong with the backlight... so although i can see the screen.. it's damn dark.. .meaning i have to squint really hard to see the screen.. meaning i have to keep sticking my eyes onto the screen whenever i am chatting...meaning i cant see what i am typing..meaning i cannot watch my korean dramas ... meaning i have to resort to listening to scrubs when i am eating.

yes. that's how sad my life is. and the toshiba people arent exactly very helpful. they said that my computer is not registered blah blah..and so they cannot even quote me a price on the FL Inverter Board which i have to get to revive my comp. wat the shit. and i had to call like...7 or 8 numbers just to get to someone who can actually help me. they kept asking me to call another number then another number.... sigh... how inefficient the whole process is. if it's in indo... i would just asked my dad to drive me and all i have to do is dump the comp at the service centre and i am done! oh well...heheheh...

and soooooo..... i am in daphne's place...i'm coming here every chance i get man... to do wat? watch bleach.... ehehehehhh... i cannot survive without watching something la.. i cannot help it. she's gone to play tennis now...sooooo.. i have her comp all to myself for at least the next hour or so... yaaaaaaaayy... but the bad news is... daph is leaving on wednesday.... that meaaaaaaaaaaannsss.... i have to leech on someone else. AHAHAHAH.... pj... i'm coming! AHAHAHHAH..... guess one good thing that came out of it is.... i go out to meet people more (with the intention of "borrowing"" their computers"ahahhahah..) so yea.. it's good for my social life.

and of course.. this entry is gonna be a liiiitle bit dry with no pics...because i cant really upload pics and stuff...but it's good... a change ... from wat some people call my "no-depth"previous entries. ahahhaha....

oke..so wat should i talk about.. for you people who are interested.... hmm..i'd better type more.. since this type of entry rarely comes..

oh oh... i know.... i was working in xanana last nite.... 6pm till 2.20 am man! that's... yes...8 hrs of standing and carrying heavy plates... and in the morning... i went shopping with daph in coventry.... oh man.. that's a lot of standing and walking for my stubby legs.... hahahaha... yea..so i was literally limping all the way home after work... and in the morning... my calves and my shoulders hurt like nobody's business....maaan... the things i'll do for money... hehheeh...

oh oh... that wasnt wat i was gonna say... anwiae... yea... yesterday i served these 3 customers. and they looked pretty nice at first and asked for my name and stuff... (they are 3 humsup/"horn" looking men by the way) and yea.. so one of them kept calling my name.. as in'like ...."oh that's great felicia"..."thank you felicia"... "you are the best felicia"..."i love you felicia"....!!! wtf.... ahahhaha.... never knew the first guy who's gonna say i love you to me.... is some... perverted, poser, guy who's a total stranger... hahahahahah....aaaaaaannndddd....

while i was clearing the tables and stuff...then he called me... and i thot he needed soemthing. and he started to like.... say stuff like "hmm..i'm getting bored of my friends here... so wat say you come and sit with us you know... and have a chat.. so wat time do you get off work? " wtf...!!!!!! he fucking think this is a freaking club or soemthing... and ooooobviouslyyy... i was...stunned! and didnt know wat to do... but at such times... my senses became very sharp all of a sudden... ahahha..so at the corner of my eyes i saw matt ... one of the waiters... he saw me.and was like looking at us... and so i quiiiiickly..looked at him for HELPP!! ahahahhahaha.... and then that drunk guy asked matt...."soo wat time does felicia get off"... and he said soemthing like..."felicia will get off when she finished..blah blah blah"....didnt hear wat he said...cos i was ... scurrying off to the back already by then....

yes.. i say drunk...cos he really was...!!! the other waiters haev to actually call the security at the end..cos they refuse to leave.... oh maaaan... wat luck! but aniwae... the scareddy cat me..who have never seen such situation... scared maaaaaan..!!! ahahahha... at the end..matt did offered to walk me home cos he lived in tocil as well...but.... i didnt accept. ehheeh.... i'd rather run home man. ahhahaha.. but they were nice enough to let me off early..cos it was pass 2 am already. and sooo... i .... limped-cum-ran home.....

and i lived happily ever after...
..the end.

ahahhaha..so wat's the moral of the story..??? nothing. this is just me ranting and bitching about my life... i feel like i'm writing an email to someone.. and this should probably be an email... but... oh well... guess i dont midn blogging it....

abit scary... telling people about my day. people as in.... alot of people... ahahahhaha.... yea rite.. like how many people read my blog...?... i should have that counter thingy to see how popular my blog is.. AHAHHAHAHA.... kiddin kidddddiiiiinnnggg...

aniwaeeeeee.... i'm done. nothing to say liao. have a nice day everyone. oh man.. i just scrolled up and this shiet is really damn long. oke. stop now. just some update on my lifeeeee.

ciao.

6 comments:

PJ said...

take it as a compliment lah.. i didn't get hit also at Cholo juice bar...sien ahhh... hahaha.. kidding..

hey come anytime to slack with me k..

im workin 12-6pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. 18 hours of alone time for you with my darling Compaq Presario 2100. just let me know if you wanna come then i dun lock my room and shu can let you in..

fe li ci a said...

waaaah......so should i be hoping that you work more???? AHHAHAHA...good point!!!!!! hahaha.. i need i neeeeeeed....!!! will bug you when my lifeline from daph is gne! hahahaha...

wat get hit...wasnt hitting on me laaa... they were just some idiots... but... it was quite scary.. somemore have to go home alone after that. hahaha...but yeah.. i guess it's all for the experience...and that matt guy pretty nice la.. AHAHAHHAH...

wah..dont say about your juice bar mannn... got jap boy keep you company leeehh!!! ahhahahahah....

see you tuesday pj!

Anonymous said...

Fel, your lost computer light is a blessing in disguise because it has forced you to write and I think you have found a hidden talent. This is the funniest post I have ever read on your blog hahahaha.

Who are these rascals giving you bother man? They sound like me. Enjoy your new non-computer lifestyle.

fe li ci a said...

hidden talent... hmm.. i like that... but dude.. it's no talent. its me raaanting like a maaad woman maaan!

hahahaha.... yea.. i'll enjoy my non-computer lifestyle. who knows i can actually survive through this and get my laptop repaired in indonesia. cheaper. hehehe

Anonymous said...

well i was on the way to rescue you, but i guess batman Matt was quicker. dammit!

Anonymous said...

......

i never need rescuing.