Wednesday, December 14, 2005

God loves me (ahhahahah)

i'm tellingg youuuuu..... reallly...God must love me a lot... hahahah..He always brings food to meeee!!!..... maybe he realises that i've been eating too much unhealthy food by myself... and soooooooooooo.....

i went to tesco today...and on the way back.. i met Alex and Samantha.... and guess waaaat....

.............. they invited me for dinnerrr!!!!

hahahahah...i'm serrriouss...on the way back home..i'm likee smiling to myself...thanking God maaan..thanking Him for bringing me friends who cooks for meee!!! oh maaaan... oh maaaaaan...... cos to be honest... i'm not THAAAT close to alex and gang...but they are nicee enough to invite me overr...!! touched touched! thank you maaaan....




aniwae....alex cooked.






Turkey escalope


with Japanese Curry and Rice!!


hehehe...i brought something! even though the Dinner was unplanned! i should stock some food or drinks that i can bring to other pple's place hoh...ahahha...so in case of unexpected events like this... i got something to bring... hiak hiak hiak


and of course....

.... miso soup!

*grin*
Posted by Picasa

No comments: