Friday, November 07, 2008

Ms Dharmini in Singapore


The 6 of us had dinner at Sushi Tei


But where is Ms Dharmini?


Talk about big shot maan... 6 busy men and women had to wait for our dear Ms Dharmini who was shopping at Levis and went grocery shopping

!!!!!!


I was afraid that Ms Dharmini would feel bad that we took the group photo without her......


so.....



















oke la oke la...i add you in la... dun cry k.... :)

(wah... it's as if hc knew i was putting up this picture! kekekke :p)

The we bought this yummilicious Apple and Mango Strudel up to her room to chill out..... as in not we bring the strudel to chill out but we chill out while eating the strudel... woahahahha...u all know wat i mean la hoh...


and when i say chill out... i really mean....CHILL OUT! ahahaha...

check out mr jr making himself comfortable there!!

Pretty Ladies! :D


i was contemplating whether to put this pic up...

wat's wronggg.... i dun want to dirty your room with the crumbs mahhh.....

Smile Detector

my cool camera has the most coolest smile detector function eva! :)

and that is the reason for the series of the most amazing pictures below.

For your kind perusal please. ^^









Group Picture





"The Great Divide"
-quoted from shiling-




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ctrl C, ctrl V from warwick05.. so not original.

fe li ci a said...

oeeii... dun like that la...same author wat...heheh

PJ said...

hey i collected those erasers too and stamps and stickers. i think my mum threw them all away d or gave to my neices/nephews.

my computer was in ICU over the weekend. finally it is alive again.

i spoke to my career coach today and she suggested a 2 year secondment in singapore next sept for me. i said i will think about it. lol. but actually in me i was screaming 'pick me choose me!!!!' lol.

miss you fel...

x

fe li ci a said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA....

yeaaaaaa.. that will be coooool!!!

hahaha..no wonder no news from your blog. i missed it. AHHAHAHA...