Friday, January 02, 2009

De-on's Wedding


Never in my life have I thought that I would be the em-cee in a Wedding!


I guess there's a first time for everything!


Never say never!!


大哥 preparing hard!!
He was super serious!! Even wrote the presentation cards (see above) for me!!
hahaha...
but then again... we really dont want to mess up other people's wedding!
Once in a lifetime...better be professional! :p


you have noooo idea how scared i was!
standing in front of 200 people....



finally it was timeeee.....!!
(can seee meeee????... right beside the wedding cake!!! hhahaha)

but... when we went up... i was surprisingly quite calm!
This just proves preparation is key! :D
phew!


Photo-taking time!!











it was.... a very coooool experience actually!! :D


and...


it was good to meet my super nice ex-colleagues.
kinda miss them abit....
(hehehe)

No comments: