Monday, October 24, 2005

A dinner of Celebration!

GREAAAT WEEKEND AGAIN!!!

me and pj.... cooked dinner (the main dishes) for Daph and Stella... well...for me.. it was a time to ... return all the dinners i had at their place! ahhaahah

Pj cooked such fantastic Pumpkin rice i tell you!!!


Pumpkin Rice with chinese mushroom..
it was my first time trying pumpkin... and pj made me fall in love with it! =)


annndd.... pj made... seaweed omelette.... looks cool ah..!


aaaand she made vege with dong fern ..... nicer than mine man!


stella's biscottis!


shit maan.. i realised Pj did MOST of the cooking...(not very surprising is it!!) hahaha

aniwae... yeaaa.. made salmon! with mushrooms... well.. cant really see the salmon.. but it's there!! hahahaha.. and of course... credit goes to my new teacher chef! Daisuke Tsuda! ahahhaha.... he was MOREE worried than me man.. when i said i was gonna cook the salmon he taught me.... to quote him:

"its like my own daughter cooking for the first time"

HAHAHAHAHAHHA....hilaaaarious! but dude....

.... i did you proud! =p


and of coursee... the last but not least!

Daphne's Chocolate Pudding!! .. cant remember the other name! ahahhaha...
it wasss..freakkin goood!!


loooooook at allll the chocolate inside... good stuff man!!


ahhahahahha.... and of course... pumpkin rice.. ! means.. pumpkin! ahhahaha...
how's my carving?? pj carved the eyebrows.. ahahhaHAHHAHAH...


aaaand then...Daphne decided to RE-CARVE our pumpkin .... it looks so much more scarier now....

.... but i must admit... it has a more Haloween feel now!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your salmon was really good.
I am sure your 'father' is very proud of you. ;-p

fe li ci a said...

ahhahahaha....

i'm sure i'm sure...

Anonymous said...

and remember to come over to bake some halloween cookies! =)

fe li ci a said...

halloween cookies...?

they are normal cookies rite?

hahahaha...