Friday, October 14, 2005

relaxing day.

handed in my third year Project Specification today.. so.. very relief.

and i had spent the whole day doing no work. i slept at 5.30 am and woke up at 10.00 am to hand in my work..came back at 10.30am to sleep again and woke up at 2.00pm!

and...went to get my laundry done.. clean my room... rearrange some furnitures in my room... put up posters.. rearrange my clothes and my books...

i was bored wasnt i...

then..went to cook dinner..



fried rice with luncheon mean and broccolli..

hmm... another failure i must say. the rice was too... dry ...and hard... well it was an overnight rice.. and i am not sure whether i have to put some water while cooking.. but i didnt... hahaha... and i cooked it for the longest time.. after my trauma with uncooked chicken a couple of days ago.. so i was just letting it cook ... and make perfectly sure that the luncheon meat is cooked.. and that the broccolli was soft....

i guess i paid too much attention to the meat that i forgot the rice.. it became sooo dry.. and hard man...

......my gum still hurts a lil.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha yes.. add a little water to your rice. better still, a little chicken stock dissolved in hot water. =) up the taste! sigh. come over for dinner then! bring something and contribute to dinner, we'd be happy to have u in our kitchen, slaving over the sink for us. =)

Anonymous said...

Hey Fel, just wanna tell u that luncheon meat is pre-cooked. ie. u can eat it straight out of the can without heating (cooking) it.
And to Daffy, just make sure the utensile u guys used are either plastic or metal. Fel does live up to her blog add.

fe li ci a said...

hello hello...

i'll definitely go yout place for food soon man daph.. ahhaha

wah jiemin.. how come you know my blog. and wat plastic wat metal..wat you talking maan!!

hah..luncheon meat is precooked meh?? are you sure noooot...