Thursday, October 20, 2005

i'm on my way to becoming a pro...!

oke pple... after listening to daph's advice... to add comments u have to do a word verification hoh.. hope it's not too troublesome for you people..! hehehehe

aniwaeeeee.... food looking better. (of course...with some help... )

and i didnt cook all these in a day of course... these are my dinners for the last couple of days...



look at thaaaat maaan... !! oven-ed salmon..... good stuff....
daph.. i'm gonna cook this on sunday by the way.. hahaha....


porky with letuuuuce....


i love this.... bacon and mushroom omelette..!
abit burnt..buttt... taste goooood.. and i thot it looks like pancake maan...




aaaaannnd... was trying to be healthy.. and make my own salad.. yuuuuckk.... not niceee... ahhahaha.. i dont know why.. maybe i just still cant accept eating VEGE by itself like that...

.... a leopard can just never change its spot can it! (thanx ranu! *wink*)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL DONE! i'm very proud of you...
the omelette looks amazing.. and the salmon looks drool-worthy.
I can't wait!
Your dinners are improving massively and I'm very happy that u're eating well, other than ur rubbish indo mee.
Eh, how come never ask me to go along for the vigil?!?!? I wld have loved to be there... looked really cool. I shall be generous and donate! CANTERBURY!

Anonymous said...

wah fel. i am impressed. your ommelette (how do you spell omelette?) looks damn pro. make for me, maybe i can employ you at my b & b.

-j-

fe li ci a said...

ahhahaha..... omelette j..omelette.. ahahahah.. thanx! i make for you sometime kay!! nooo problem.. BUT.. you have to invite me to your b & b again first! HAHAHAHAH....

ahahah... so many make-me-feel-damn-good comments.. ahahahah
thanx man! ya daph.. i'm saving up my indomee for desperate times.. ahhaah...

oh oh.. and vigil thing...nothing much wor... we stayed there for abit the we left liao..

but yea.. thot it's quite cool too...