Saturday, June 23, 2007

No More Hair For Hope

Hello All....

I regret to tell all of you that... i will not be shaving for Hair for Hope this year after all.

Apparently I have missed their application deadline and due to some system limitations and other administration problems, they were not able to give me both the online pledge as well as the pledge card. Without these, I am not confident that I will be able to raise as much funds as I would like to. Therefore, I have made the decision to not take part in this event.

To be honest, I do find them very inflexible and a little..... unfeeling for a charity organization. But hey... let's not judge an organization by its cover. heh~!

However, please do not let me stop you from supporting their cause. If you would still like to donate, i'm sure you know where to go.

Thank you so much everyoneeeee....!

fel

No comments: