Tuesday, May 29, 2012

In-decisive fel

As far as i can remember, i have always hated making decisions.
I always knew im more of a follower than a leader. Partly cos i cant make up my mind most of the time, and i'm easily persuaded by what others tell me. So, like that how be leader? :p

Im not really sure why I dun like to make decisions. In a group setting, if I were to make decisions, i guess i'm afraid that my friends would be compelled to proceed with things that they dun really wish to. In a way, i dont want my decision to be imposing to others. And the fact that i have no opinions about things and I dont mind going with any of the options just made me more convinced that I probably shouldnt be making the decisions.

Tonight, i need to make a decision about where I want to further my studies. And I am stuck! Because there is no one option which has everything i want! I always need to compromise something for another! why??? :p haha... i sound like a freaking spoilt brat over such a trivial matter for some people.

Da ge says that I should do what my heart says and just go with it because this decision will not affect others. It's all about me! He also says that having a choice is a luxury and I should be happy that I am able to decide things for myself!

Haha some wise words from da ge which i totally agree!





but... i still dont know what to do! :p

No comments: