Monday, October 30, 2006

weekend of pain

Last Saturday... something came over me.. and i decided to challenge my dad in badminton.

having seen no point in renting a badminton court since we are not sure if we were going to do it on a weekly basis, we decided to play outside our house, on the road. it was quite a quiet road as very few cars drive pass there.

I havent been doing ANY exercise since july... so i was feeling ... a little "heavy" jumping around trying to hit the shuttle. It might be the weather or the lack of exercise... i was literally wet with perspiration man... like DRIPPING wet... and i even have to take several breaks cos i couldnt catch my breath. hahahaha....

...... and we played for less than 30 minutes. -_-

but... i blame the dog.
the dog that was running around the streets when i'm playing badminton.
i am not a fan of animals... not that i hate them... (i'm actually scaaared of them) heehhehe... soooo.. when i saw a quite-huge dalmation doggy loitering around me when i'm painstakingly bouncing up and down for the shuttle... i got distracted (and a little scaaaared) !

and dont even get me started on how it ran to me and i had to climb up my house gate just to avoid it. maaan.. never felt so light before.. hahaha...never knew i'm such a gate climber... mmm......climbed up that damn gate daaamn fast maaan....

and on Sunday... my mom and my aunt took me to go for a foot reflexology session.















yes you read it right. the name of the place is called "big water tub" ahahha... and i never understood why until i went in. apparently before you go through the feet massages, you have to soak your feet in this "big tub of water"... he he he...

it's quite cheap really... Rp22,500 (S$3.50=1 pound-ish) for an hour of feet massage...
















i thought they would only massage the sole of your feet, but they actually wash your feet for you... massage your calves up till your thighs. (ok..not so high up your thighs that you will feel uncomfortable of course heh)

and maaaan... it hurts.
hehehe..when they massage the soles of my feet, i nearly told the woman who's helping me to chill and slack a little... (why put so much strength maaaaan)... but i refuse to be a wimp... cos my mom and my aunt had big men as their massagers and they didnt even feel anything.

so i took the pain like a maaaan! (ahahhahaha)
















they looked preeetty relaxed and happy to me.

i hope it's really worth the pain.
heard that it's good for blood circulation and all...

when i got home... all my muscles were aching like hell..... and maaaan... if that's not enough... i had to fall down the stairs. -_-... hahaha.. ok... kinda slipped... and landed on my butt bone.
*ouch*

sigh... and one last pain.

..... my only maid decided to not come back ever, after she went back to her hometown.

i think only ef can understand my pain.

but then again..she might not have to deal with life without maids before. ahahhahaha....

oh and...

Haaaappyyy buurrffdaaaay daaaaphneee yuaaaaaaaaaaaan..!!

















ahhaha...so cutee laaaa..!!! eh by the way.. got receive my email not?

9 comments:

Stella said...

geez, some ppl are really lucky...
i can't believe that while u've been pampered, i'm dying here.
Oh fel, for yr information, maybe u'll never want to come to Mauritius, coz I've got 4 dogs at home. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
but they're very gentle & loving man, u'd get used to them easily:D

fe li ci a said...

dude... you went water skiing and all maaaan!! how is that dying you tell me!! ahahhaha..

4...4!!!! ???? oh nooooo....hahaha... i dont think i get used to animals very easily dudeee....

Anonymous said...

"I LOVE DOGS!!!" HAHHAHAHAHA
How can u still alive without doing any exercises since july? how lazy u r dude....... #.#
i need part-time job anyway, r u recruiting another maid in ur house? :P

fe li ci a said...

daphne yuaaaaaaaaaaan... you never receive my email?? i sent you a birthday email.. with red hearts all around and all.. you didnt receive itt???? shieeeet!!!! well aniwae i did. hahahaha...if i can find it i re-send it to you again oke. hmmm.. are you saying i got the email address wroong!?!!...sigh...

ya ya... yoga yoga... eh can we find somewhere where they have yoga class AS WELL as hip hop class? so i can hit 2 birds with one catapult? ahhahahaha... i'm daaamn funnyyyyy...

hahahah..steven... you love dogs ah? so i am assuming you have dogs at home? well then your house is now in my list of "houses-i-will-never-visit"... right below STELLA'S!!! ahahahhaha...

why... you want to work as my maid ah? do you know how much they get? Rp300,000 = S$60 = 20 pounds per month. SUREEE if you dont mind 20 pounds per month! ahhahahahaha...

fe li ci a said...

california fitness ah...eh.. i found one...
http://www.swingapore.com/
i think you are looking more at like gym-mie stuff and i was searching for dancing schools.. hahahaha...

what hip hop NONSENSE!! helooooo... eh daph.. let's go laa.. go together!!!!!! cooomeeeeeee!!!!

Anonymous said...

dude you act like a 10 year old man... climbing up the gate. hahahahahaha. would have loved to see it dude.

all the dogs are "friendly" dude. dogs think we like being licked and run after us. watch out for stella's dogs!!!

fe li ci a said...

dudeee!! if you have seen the dog you would have understood WHY i have to run alrite... the dalmation dog was HUGEEEE... like.. almost to my waist!! helooo.. when something so big come towards me.. i ....r-u-n! and since i know too that i wont be able to outrun it... instead of going horizontal.. i went vertical.. the only way to espace for me is... up!

....and i dont like being licked thank you very much. and i would probably not pop by stella's anytime soon... ho ho ho...

Anonymous said...

i undertand.. long long time ago my mum fired a maid on impulse (well, it was a chain reaction) and we were left with no one. And.. no one knew how to use the washing machine man...

and when i was 6, i had my dad's alsatian running after me. it was hiding somewhere so i innocently skipped outside and voila. we had a moment there. i was thinking whether to run or scream man... ended up running in circles befpre running back inside the house.

ef

fe li ci a said...

ef!

hahahah... that was definitely a first comment from you!

ahahha... dude... didnt know you dont like dogs like me tooooo!!! ahahahhaha.... wat.. you mean you ran so fast and the dog didnt catch you while you were running in circles?? shieeet... that was dangerous... and i have no idea wat alsations are really.. so dont know how big they are.

on maids. sucks... still have to do my own washing... oh.. we dont have a washing machine at home.. had to borrow my aunt's.